Who are we?
The South Kilburn Trust is the leading local charity that works with residents, groups, organisations and businesses to support long-term positive change in South Kilburn. Our approach is listen to people, collect evidence, and either deliver services or influence decision makers to meet those needs and aspirations. We aim to work collaboratively with other organisations operating in the area, taking a leading, co-ordinating role.
What is our long term vision for South Kilburn?
Our vision is that South Kilburn is a vibrant area of London where people feel proud and happy to live, work, or play, and have access to the opportunities they need to achieve their aspirations.
What do we do?
We provide a range of support and services for local residents. Contact us to find our more! Drop in or call us Monday to Friday 10am-5pm on 020 7328 1199 or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business and Enterprise
- New business advice – we support you to set up and grow your business. Call us to make an appointment.
- Start-up sponsorship - to give you the financial boost you need.
- South Kilburn Studios – business incubator space, events, workshops, and traineeships.
- Local Enterprise Awards – rewarding local businesses who want to make a difference.
Training and Employment
- Employment advice – support and information on jobs, apprenticeships and training. Call us any time or drop in on Thursday mornings from 10am.
- Elder's Lunch Club - weekly lunch and activity group for older people. Mondays from 11am, open to all.
- Dementia Carers' Support Group - regular meetings to support people caring for someone with dementia.
- What's On Guide - bi-monthly guide to what's on in the local area delivered to every home and local venues.
- Outdoor Gym – free to use in South Kilburn Open Space
- ASK - Advice South Kilburn - free legal advice, drop-in Wednesdays 10am-1pm.
- Futsal - we sponsor Elite Sports and Leisure to run free weekly futsal classes for young people in St Augustine's Sports Centre.
- Walking Group - weekly walking group on Saturday mornings for local residents.
- Community Space - space to run events and activities, with 50% local resident discounts.